Written by Azzure IT
If your professional services business is using an existing software solution to connect financials, project management capabilities and productivity tools, you may be asking yourself whether you now need an end-to-end business solution – specifically one that can grow and evolve to support your growth ambitions.
The good news is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central does exactly that – and more.
Today’s Professional Services Businesses Challenges
There are plenty of challenges that Professional Services businesses face every single day, some of which are below.
- Saleable Expertise – Maintain client relationships, deliver on commitments and build the firm’s reputation building pipeline and essential cash flows
- Knowledge – Capture and retain knowledge and relationships – even as the employees themselves eventually move on
- Service Delivery – Where the right team of experts need to come together virtually or in person to execute projects and collaborate on deliverables
- Financial Results – Looking at their books of business from many different angles, identifying concerns before they become problems and taking early corrective action
- Processes – Professional Services companies must deliver consistent experiences at every stage in each client relationship
- Human Capital – Manage the human capital supply chain that is at the heart of professional services operations
- Productivity Tools – Help individuals work smarter, streamlining and accelerating project execution and firm operations
Familiar with some of the challenges listed above? Not to worry – In our experience, there are four core board-level benefits sought from a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solution:
- Productivity – time-saving integration, with swift access to all business data, in a single solution
- Financial Control – enabling cost control and smarter buying decisions, opportunities for growth and investment
- Business Insight – built-in business intelligence and reporting features, putting data into context for swift decision making
- Mobility – Connected anytime, anywhere, on any device with real-time reporting and collaboration tools
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a trusted, multi-language, multi-currency, business management solution, that helps small to mid-sized companies manage their finances, supply chain, operations, projects, sales, marketing and more.
Start with what you need now, and easily adapt as your business needs change. In the Microsoft cloud or your on-premise servers – the choice is yours.
Key capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central include:
- Manage Your Financials Better – accelerate financial close and report with accuracy while ensuring complete compliance
- Automate and Secure Your Supply Chain – increase visibility across your supply chain and gain greater control over your purchasing process
- Sell Smarter and Improve Customer Service – maximise revenue opportunities and better serve customers with built-in recommendations
- Keep Projects On Time and Under Budget – manage budgets and monitor the progress of your projects with real-time data on available resources
- Optimise Your Operations – streamline your manufacturing and warehousing operations to deliver products on time and reduce costs
Written by Azzure IT
See you at the next itSHOWCASE!